- Recover deleted photos for up to 60 days
- Contextual Help: Learn more about the editing tools at any time with the new built-in help
- Advanced Export Options: Now the ‘Export’ lets you select the file type, resolution, compression, watermark, file name, output sharpening, and color space
- Expanded Interactive Tutorials: Introducing new tutorials with Radial Gradient and Spot Healing Brush
- Import and playback videos
- Improvements to ChromeOS and tablet experiences
- [Premium] New Activity View: See all comments and likes made to photos that were shared through Lightroom shares
- Batch metadata editing: Change the title, caption, copyright, star rating and/or flag status for multiple photos at once
- ACR integration: Supporting latest cameras and lenses
- You can download free Lightroom presets to add cinematic, matte, vintage, pastel, b&w, sepia, etc. effects to your photos in several clicks. Make deep color correction like professional photographers and photo retouchers do.
- Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark and hair
- Tutorial Author Pages: Tapping on a tutorial author’s avatar takes you to author’s page, where you can find more information about the author and see full list of that author’s tutorials and posts
- Improved Shared Albums: Anyone can now add photos to a shared album that they have access to, from their Android or ChromeOS device, even without a paid membership
- [Premium] Group Albums: Invite others to add photos to your albums
- [Premium] Batch Editing: Easily apply the same adjustments to multiple photos
- New shared album tab: you can now access the all photos and albums shared to “lightroom. adobe. com” via the shared albums tab.
- Ad-hoc photo share: lightroom introduced the ability to create an ad-hoc collection of photos, select any photo and go to the three-dot menu and click on select and share to web.
- Wired ethernet support
- ACR integration: latest cameras and lenses supported
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve professional photo editing faster by using presets – filters for pictures with unlimited customisation options. Picture editor presets make every step of photo editing visible so that you can learn to do it yourself.
Lightroom enables you to be an even more creative picture editor. Combine presets to recreate your favourite photo effects perfectly every time with just one click.